Re: RFS: Intel's OpenCV library for computer vision applications

On Thursday 09 October 2003 10:01 pm, Daniel A. Nagy wrote:
> I am seeking a sponsor for the above mentioned package(s). They claim to be
> "Open Source"*, but as far as I could judge from their (rather short) license,
> they might be considered non-free from a Debian point of view.

Looks DFSG free to me, the license is here:
http://www.intel.com/research/mrl/research/opencv/license.htm

seems to be a fairly routine non-copyleft free license along the lines
of the MIT or BSD, but with original wording.  I thought this link might
make things a little easier. ;-)

Cheers,
Terry