Re: RFS: PennMUSH - Attempt #2

On Tue, Oct 14, 2003 at 08:00:33PM -0400, Ervin Hearn III wrote:
> This is my second request for a sponsor, since no interest has been
> expressed following my original post a month ago. In the meanwhile I
> have gotten my gpg key signed by a DD and have continued to update the
> package as necessary. The concerns raised regarding PennMUSH's licensing
> have also been settled in a favorable manner.
>
> I would appreciate someone taking a look at the package and providing
> feedback, even if not particularly interested in actually sponsoring the
> package. All of the necessary package files can be downloaded from:
>
> http://debian.korongil.net/

I suppose it's only fair that since I raised questions about the license
and made it more difficult, I should also look at sponsoring the upload and
make it easier. :)

I'll grab it, unless I see an email that makes it across the list before
mine does, claiming it.
--
Joel Baker <fenton@debian.org>                                        ,''`.
Debian GNU NetBSD/i386 porter                                        : :' :