RFS: PennMUSH - Attempt #2

This is my second request for a sponsor, since no interest has been expressed following my original post a month ago. In the meanwhile I have gotten my gpg key signed by a DD and have continued to update the package as necessary. The concerns raised regarding PennMUSH's licensing have also been settled in a favorable manner.

I would appreciate someone taking a look at the package and providing feedback, even if not particularly interested in actually sponsoring the package. All of the necessary package files can be downloaded from:

http://debian.korongil.net/

Package information is as follows:

* Package name    : pennmush
  Version         : 1.7.7p23
  Upstream Author :  Alan Schwartz, T. Alexander Popiel, Shawn Wagner
                     <pennmush-developers@pennmush.org>
* URL             : http://www.pennmush.org/
* License         : Artistic
  Description     : The PennMUSH mush server

  This is the PennMUSH flavor of mud servers of the MUSH branch. It
  provides a number of flexible features to enable players to extend
  the virtual world. This is done by building new rooms and objects,
  and utilizing its internal programming language, MUSHcode.
  .
  PennMUSH provides flexible compatibility with the MUSHcode features
  of many of the other common MUSH flavors, as well as its own
  approach to them.

-- System Information
Debian Release: testing/unstable
Architecture: i386
Kernel: Linux silranure.korongil.net 2.4.22 #1 Sun Oct 12 20:12:46 EDT 2003 i686
Locale: LANG=en_US, LC_CTYPE=en_US

-
Ervin Hearn III