RFS: kbtin (try #2)

Hi mentors!

Judging from several active MUD/MUSH/M*-server packages, that kind of
games is not dead yet -- and servers are worthless without decent clients.
Windows users typically use zMud and Mushclient, and among Unix people the
most popular one is ancient tinyfugue -- dead upstream for 4 years
already.  There is a bunch of X-based clients, but according to data I can
get using RFC 1091, hardly anyone is using them.  People seem to want a
console/terminal based one, and there are no decent ones available.

So... is anyone on debian-mentors who could check my one out?
I've put it on mentors.debian.net, so you can get it using apt:

deb http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main

Thanks in advance!

/-----------------------\ Shh, be vewy, vewy quiet,