Trying to reactivate myself

Hi!

I was a debian developer. By db.debian.org I am still one. I intend to
be active again. I am now re-reading the policy manual and the
developers' reference. I will be the co-maintainer of zorp and
syslog-ng. As Sasa, the primary maintainer is full of work, I
will ask the most idiot questions here.

The current problem is that I do not have a pgp key in the database,
so I cannot reactivate my account. I guess I have to send my key
-which is signed by other debian developer(s)- to someone. But whom?

--
GNU GPL: csak tiszta forrásból