Re: RFS: libxt-java (0.20020426a-1) -- An implementation in Java of XSL Transformations

On Tue, 7 Oct 2003 09:44:57 -0400 (EDT)
"Jaldhar H. Vyas" <jaldhar@debian.org> wrote:

> I'll do it.  Where's the source package?

http://vbstefi60.fapse.ulg.ac.be/~arnaud/debian/libxt-java-0.20020426a-1.tar.gz

It's a tarball containing everything you need.

> Also Ola said a while back he wouldn't mind if  I did NMUs or even take
> over libfop-java.  But I have no time right now.  Would you like to handle
> updating it to the latest version?

I am  very busy untill  mid november  but I'll try  to do it  asap. I'll
contact you in private when it's done, if you don't mind.

Many thanks,
Best regards,

-- Arnaud Vandyck, STE fi, ULg
   Formateur Cellule Programmation.