RFS: aap, aap-doc (Debian package)

I have packaged two packages and ITP'd them:

- aap
- aap-doc

Short: make-like build system with Python scripting
Long:
 A-A-P is a replacement for make, implemented in Python by the author of
 ViM.  It has robust support for version control systems, can retrieve and

 publish files via various network protocols, has intelligent dependency
 generation, and supports Python scripting of recipes.

Right now I don't have my own webspace to devote to hosting the package
source.  If you're interested in sponsoring or just taking a look, I will
respond to email requests for the package source and _all.deb

Note to AAP list: can I borrow anyone's web space for temporarily hosting
this package?  This will help me get it into Debian that much faster!