RFS: kbtin

Hello, folks!

As the person I asked for sponsoring didn't reply to my mails, could
someone of you check and upload my package?  (Just simple sponsoring,
I'm not going to apply for NM yet...).  I've put the package on
http://kbtin.sf.net/debian/, and it's lintian- and linda-clean.

The thing is a MUD/MUSH/MOO client, based on a very heavily modified
TinTin++ codebase.  It uses a fullscreen text terminal (ssh friendly),
and can run local programs instead of a remote session as well (wumpus,
adventure, kjvbible, sml, mysqlclient, etc).  I've developed and used
it for about 5 years, although the userbase was quite limited.

ITP bug # was 213361.

Regards,
 1KB

/-----------------------\ Shh, be vewy, vewy quiet,