Description help for argouml

Hi all,

Lintian tell  me that  there is  a problem in  the description  field of
argouml:

W: argouml: description-synopsis-might-not-be-phrased-properly

Here is the description field, can someone help me to solve this?

 ArgoUML provides the following features:
  * Runs on any platform with Java 1.2
  * Standard UML Meta-Model
  * XMI-Support
  * UML Design Editing
  * OCL Support
  * Database Support
  * Several diagram export formats
  * Code Generation (partially implemented)
 .
 Cognitive Support:
  * Reflection-in-action (Design Critics, Corrective Automations (partially
    implemented), "To Do" List, Checklists, User model (partially implemented))
  * Opportunistic Design ("To Do" List, Checklists, Work Breakdown Structure
    (future))
  * Comprehension and Problem Solving (Navigational Perspectives, Multiple,
    Overlapping Views, Alternative Design Representations: Graphs, Text, or
    Table, Model-based Graph Layout (future))
  * Customization (Customizable User Model (partially implemented),
    Customizable Process Model (partially implemented), Critic Editor (future),
    Checklist Editor (future), Corrective Automation Editor (future),
    Navigational Perspective Editor)
 .
 Homepage: http://argouml.tigris.org/

Many thanks for your help best regards,