Re: Request Sponsor to update mantis and php4-imagick

Colin Watson <cjwatson@debian.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 08, 2003 at 07:36:45PM +0200, Bruno Rodrigues wrote:
>> I need a sponsor to update two packages and close some bugs:
>>
>>  mantis (0.17.5-7+1) unstable; urgency=low
>>  .
>>    * Only reconfigure if config.php doesn't exists, avoiding overwriting
>>    * it
>>      (Closes: #199985)
>>    * Urlencodes before creating bug and cvs links (Closes: #200336)
>>    * Downgraded priorities from some debconf questions
>>    * Don't rm -fr /etc/mantis
>>    * Debconf also askes for apache-perl (already on dependency list)
>>    * Updated to Standards-Version 3.6.1
>>    * Better detection of wrong mysql's root user/pass parameters
>
> I've uploaded this (I'd prefer not to get into regular sponsorship of
> this as I don't know PHP, but these changes were easy enough to check
> without that knowledge). Steve Langasek tells me he's already looking at
> php4-imagick.
>
> Cheers,

Thanks. I like to keep my bug list near 0 ;)

I hope NM process gets faster so I can do my job without having to
request sponsorship.
Don't get me wrong, I like to have sponsors to double check my work, but
usually there's no sponsors available.

regards