Re: pbuilder: How to get debconf interactive?

Shaul Karl <shaulk@actcom.net.il> schrieb:

> On Mon, Sep 08, 2003 at 10:25:03AM +0200, Frank K??ster wrote:
>>
>> But what I think is a bug is that the package creates its own
>> subdirectory in /etc, but doesn't use it.

use it exclusively, this should have been.

>> However, I should have a
>> closer look at the policy before bothering the BTS
>>

>   It does use it. I believe there is also a wishlist bug to move
> pbuilderrc from /etc/pbuilderrc to /etc/pbuilder/pbuilderrc.

You probably mean 161778, which request to remove it from the package,
because there's yet /usr/share/pbuilder/pbuilderrc for general
defaults.

You probably didn't mean 209375 :-)

Bye, Frank
Abt. Biophysikalische Chemie