Re: fvwm-themes gets better

Andrei Mitrofanow wrote:
> nobody interestet to fvwm-themes?
> http://smilebef.homelinux.org/~smilebef/

[Reading my note before sending it I see it sounds harsh.  I don't
mean it that way.  I mean it constructively so that you will know why
I personally have not tried any of your packages.  Please take this
constructively.]

I use FVWM.  I am interested in themes.  But I don't read German and
could not make any headway on your web page.  So I am left out.  Which
is fine.  But I am also less likely to try your packages if I don't
have clues as to what is in them.

Of the three screenshots present on your web page, two have almost
identical purple-grey themes and seem identical to me.  The other one
has the same theme but with a different color.  Taken together it does
not look like very much.  Therefore it is not interesting enough to
sell me enough to download a set of unknown deb files and try to
inspect them carefully because they are not from a previously trusted
source and to test them on my machine.  Those themes look too bland to
be interesting, sorry.

Compare this to:

  http://fvwm-themes.sourceforge.net/screenshots/

There are many more interesting themes there.  It would be interesting
to have someone package those for Debian.  Perhaps that is even what
you are trying to do.  But again, I can't tell that.

Bob