Re: RFS: LDAP Account Manager - 2nd try :)
I think there's already a lam source package in the archive (which builds the
lam3 binary package, among others), and has been a lam binary package in the
past, so you might have to pick a different name. LAM in this case standing
for Local Area Multicomputer.
P.S. IANADD and I have been known to post stuff which is blatently false in
the past. Just wanted to draw your attention to the lam3 package...
Roland Gruber wrote:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
thanks to Andreas Barth and Artur R. Czechowski for their explanations
about the packet system.
I am looking for a sponsor to upload my packages. The package will be
maintained by myself and I already submitted an ITP bug (#208406).
So I need a sponsor for checking the package and uploading it.
LAM is a tool to manage Samba and Unix accounts in (Open)LDAP. It is
written in PHP4 and should run on all architectures.
- - management of Unix user and group accounts (posixAccount/posixGroup)
- - management of Samba 2.x/3 user and host accounts
- - profiles for account creation
- - editor for organizational units (OU)
- - account creation via file upload
- - automatic creation/deletion of home directories
- - setting quotas
- - support for LDAP+SSL
- - multi-language support (English, German)
- - multiple configuration files
- - PDF output for user accounts
Debian package: homepage or
short description: LDAP Account Manager (LAM) manages Unix and Samba
accounts in a LDAP directory.
long description: It runs on a webserver and is controlled via your
browser. It supports the Samba 2.x and Samba 3 schema. There is also a
script included which manages quota and homedirectories, you have to
setup sudo if you want to use it. LAM can be accessed at
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.2 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Debian - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----