Re: RFS: LDAP Account Manager - 2nd try :)

Hi,

I think there's already a lam source package in the archive (which builds the lam3 binary package, among others), and has been a lam binary package in the past, so you might have to pick a different name. LAM in this case standing for Local Area Multicomputer.

-- Keith

P.S. IANADD and I have been known to post stuff which is blatently false in the past. Just wanted to draw your attention to the lam3 package...