Request for security NMU - epic4 (unstable)

I was told that someone on this list may be able to help me.  epic4
unstable (1: has a somewhat-important broken feature and
also a security issue that was fixed a few days ago.  I was told by the
upstream that the maintainer is considered "unresponsive", so I am
wondering if someone can produce a NMU for the following issues.  I have
included the patch in the bug report, and it compiles cleanly and should
fix the issues.

I'm not subscribed to the list, so please CC: me on any replies.

Kevin "Starfox" Arima