Trying to make my first package...

Hello,

As an exercise, I am trying to make my first Debian package using a
Windowmaker dockapp called WMxmms. I think I almost succeeded to produce
something that works, but I have three little questions.

1) I have a (boring) naming problem. The program is called WMxmms
version 0.1.4, but I read that the convention is to lowercase the names
of packages, so I chose to call it wmxmms-0.1.4. The problem is that the
executable is called WMxmms, and there already is a program called
wmxmms, which is part of the xmms package. The better way I found was to
call the package wmxmms, and to let WMxmms as program name and menu
entry, but there is a possible confusion with the "other" wmxmms
program...

2) The package seems correct, lintian doesn't give any message anymore.
But dpkg-buildpackage didn't generate an "orig.tar.gz" and a
"diff.tar.gz" files, but only a "tar.gz". Is it because I didn't change
anything in the source code ?

3) I know it is a very simple and straightforward job, but I wonder if
it could be interesting that I send my package to somebody in order to
diffuse it ?

I put the files at the following address :
http://www.nozav.org/debian/

Thanks in advance for any answer, and sorry for my very newbie questions
and my poor english.

Julien