Re: Sponsor vs. Developer Process?

Hi,

Adam Kessel wrote:
> I am wondering if it makes sense to try to find a sponsor to upload my
> package now, or wait to go through the entire DD process before trying to
> include salonify in Debian, or if it really matters which way I go?  I

yes.

You won't be approved with no package in the archive.

> understand it can take many months to become a DD, but also it appears
> that it might take many months to find a sponsor.

Not really. It depends whether a DD has time and interest in the
package.

As others said alreday, the hundred image gallery program isn't _that_
interesting...

Grüße/Regards,

René
--
 .''`.  René Engelhard -- Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 `. `'  rene@debian.org | GnuPG-Key ID: 248AEB73