ITA: zed -- Powerful, multipurpose, configurable text

I have a new package for zed (1.0.5-9) here:

htpp://80.34.20.197

and I need a sponsor for check it and upload it

Zed is a powerfull,multipurpose text editor:

 - Can use ANY key sequence (e.g. define a block with shift-arrow) even
   on the console.
 - Intelligent screen update (NOT using the slow (n)curses).
 - Column blocks with insert & overwrite.
 - Multi window/multi buffer.
 - Color C++, HTML, TeX, Java, mail file.
 - Shows parenthesis matching, searches for C functions, reindents C
   blocks.
 - About 200 commands and 100 variables to deal with.
 - Can edit/insert control codes (ASCII 0-31 and 128-159).
 - Executes programs with output redirected to a window (e.g. make,
   man, etc).
 - Can load files with CRLF and/or CR and/or LF end-of-line marker.
 - Clipboard and delete buffer.
 - Saveable run-time macros.
 - Simple and powerful configuration system.
 - Easy document mode, almost ASCII.
 - Automatic word wrap and reformat, even inside quoted line within an
   e-mail file.
 - Small, fast, powerful, low CPU consumer.
 - Hexdump-like mode to edit binary file.
 - You can go everywhere with the cursor.
 - Internal, fast file selector.

It has two version console and X.

Exist a bug report for zed #169469 http://bugs.debian.org/169469
but I think that its not a bug else a not implemented function.

Únete a los miles de sin pareja en Meetic... ¡te vas a enamorar!
http://www.iespana.es/_reloc/email.meetic