Re: RFS agrep

> On Thu, Jul 17, 2003 at 02:48:28PM +0200, Luk Claes wrote:
> > > Huh?  This package is *not* part of Debian.
> >
> > A little bit more information would be appreciated.
>
> Well, you just failed Debian Philosophy 101.
>
> Hint: non-free is not part of Debian, it merely uses Debian's
> infrastructure.

Well I know all this. But I ment I want to have more information how it
will practically go. Does the patent problems have any implication on the
upload (to non-free)?

What am I supposed to do with the package or the patent issues?

Will there be any sponsor or can I better put my time in other packages /
bug fixes and the like?

Kind regards

Luk