Package help in approximative english

Hi mentors,

I'm currently maintaining 2 packages (mozilla-ctxextensions and
mozilla-tabextensions) whose upstream author, Hiroshi Shimoda has some lacks
in english, so that the help files provided upstream have several issues
(like #189646).
This help is also provided in his native language, japanese.
I have some basic skills in japanese and I'm moving to japan this fall to
improve them, but in the meanwhile,  I don't have time to handle
re-translation. (adding to this that, even if my name could sound like an
english one, english is not my native language (i'm french)).
Where should i ask help for that ?

Mike
--
"I have sampled every language, french is my favorite. Fantastic language,
especially to curse with. Nom de dieu de putain de bordel de merde de