Re: Looking for a sponsor for levee

On Wed, Jul 09, 2003 at 12:43 +0200, Tim Vandermeersch wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for a sponsor for the package levee wich is orphaned.

>  Levee is a screen oriented editor based on the Unix editor
>  "vi". It provides a terse, powerful way to enter and edit text.
>
> If you are interested you can take a look at the packages I made at the following URL:
> http://users.pandora.be/tim/debian/
>
> One last question: Do I need to fill a ITP bugreport?

No, you don't. However, you need to retitle bug report #192651 to ITA.
To do that send a mail message to control@bugs.debian.org and cc
debian-devel@lists.debian.org with the following two lines:

retitle 192651 ITA: levee -- a very small vi clone
stop

After the stop line you can put your explanations, signature, etc.

See:

http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/
http://www.debian.org/Bugs/server-control

You should remove the 'a' from the short description to read 'very small
vi clone'. See:

http://www.debian.org/doc/developers-reference/ch-best-pkging-practices.en.html#s-bpp-pkg-synopsis

Kind regards,

Aníbal
--
Building 28C, Monash University, VIC 3800, Australia