Re: Looking for a sponsor for levee

Joshua Kwan wrote:

On Wed, Jul 09, 2003 at 12:43:11AM +0200, Tim Vandermeersch wrote:

If you are interested you can take a look at the packages I made at the following URL:
http://users.pandora.be/tim/debian/

It looks nice on first glance, i've never used the program though :)

One last question: Do I need to fill a ITP bugreport?

Well, since it is orphaned there should be a O: bug report against wnpp
already for it. So you just need to change the title to ITA: for Intent to
Adopt. (#192651 by the way)

-Josh

Thanks, changed the title of the bug report (#192651) to ITA...

Tim