Re: Documentation

Hi

I imagine a simple suggests with a note on the README pointing to the
documentation on doc-linux-{html,text} would be fine.
I don't think using the extra space for duplicate documentation is a
good idea, but maybe there's a more gentle solution...

PS.:(pt_BR) eu me sinto um idiota escrevendo inglês pra gente do
Brasil... mas tudo bem...

--

 Leo Costela
 <costelaaa@ig.com.br> | <costela@debian.org> | <costela@pop.com.br>