Re: Looking for a (new) sponsor for Thuban

Silke Reimer <Silke.Reimer@intevation.de> writes:

> Hallo!
>
> I build a debian package for Thuban.

>  Thuban can read geographic data in the shapefile format. Main
>  features of thuban are the layer management and the possibility to
>  navigate on the map, to control the visual appearance of objects, to
>  identify and edit attributes by object selection and to print and
>  export the resulting maps for further processing.

> My 'actual' sponsor has already given some very useful comments on
> the package and I tried to solve the problems. But now he isn't
> responding any more to any email (for almost 2 months now). He
> certainly has reasons to do so  but nevertheless I'm interested to
> finish my package. Therefor I'm looking for a new sponsor for
> Thuban.
>
> If someone is interested I can send him or her an URL where he or
> she can download the necessary files.

I've already played with thuban a bit and could sponsor you, I guess.

Regards, Andy
--
Andreas Rottmann         | Rotty@ICQ      | 118634484@ICQ | a.rottmann@gmx.at
http://www.8ung.at/rotty | GnuPG Key: http://www.8ung.at/rotty/gpg.asc

Python is executable pseudocode, Perl is executable line-noise.