Re: The upstream developer of a package needs an old package.

El Jueves, 15 de Mayo de 2003 23:39, Keegan Quinn escribió:

The program i am taking about is KTrack, a satellite tracking program for KDE.
The KTrack's developer uses XPlanet 0.95a for developing KTrack.
As you can see XPlanet has changed  some things in the new versions and KTrack
cannot continue showing how satellites are around the world using the new
XPlanet.

Maybe patching KTrack myself would be a good solution... Any idea?

Thanks!

http://ktrack.sourceforge.net/
http://xplanet.sourceforge.net/

Hello Jaime,

I just took a closer look at xplanet 1.0.1. Well it does not look very good,
for that xplanet version. Things are so different, that it is no longer
suited to display the Footprints of satellites in KTrack. I don't know yet
how I will solve the issue, probably I will simply say that XPlanet 0.95a is
the version to use with KTrack.

I'll see that in the future.

73, Luc