RFS: libzthread

I have finished packaging ZThreads, and need a sponsor to check over my
work and upload the package.

The files are available at:
http://www.surgo.net/deb/libzthread2_2.2.11.orig.tar.gz
http://www.surgo.net/deb/libzthread2_2.2.11-1.diff.gz
http://www.surgo.net/deb/libzthread2_2.2.11-1.dsc

I named the package libzthread2-9, because so many things can make it
necessary to bump the soname when using C++ that it seemed almost
necessary. 2 is the major version number, 9 is the current soname for
that major version number.

This upload contains 3 packages: libzthread2-9, libzthread2-dev, and
libzthread2-doc.

Thanks,
Morgon
--
You said homosexuals form a small percentage of the population.  So
do Jews.  Is that a reason to deny someone equality?