Re: Flogging a dead horse....

Colin Watson wrote:
I keep the whole debian/ directory for man-db in the .diff.gz. The point
is to have a Debian-specific diff against your own upstream release for
the assistance of other Debian developers and users, not to have a diff
against the *previous* upstream release.

Cheers,

That is a rather enlightening viewpoint. You have convinced me. We'll
make this puppy as GNUeric as possible so those guys with the IBM Z390's
can have 30000 copies of it running concurrently.

Man autoconf is a hassle. I love autotools / hate m4. My brain hurts
everytime I mess with aclocal.m4. Millions of undocumented macro variables,
you need to understand m4 in order to understand m4... it is so sweet
when it all works but setting it up is a nightmare.