Re: search/get bug database, rc bugs excuses, closing bugs

On Fri, 4 Apr 2003, Colin Watson wrote:

> > Would anything else be there?
>
> Bits and pieces of state. There are no hidden bugs, if that's what you
> mean.

Oooh, the irony.  I've just this minute been poking around in the archived
bugs, and came across 20879.log which is chmod o-r (the only one there).

Spooky hidden bugs... what copyright circumvention device does that
bugreport discuss?  <grin>

> That aside, http://bugs.debian.org/~cjwatson/version-tracking.html is my
> current thinking. I'm going to start prototyping the changelog parsing

Changelog parsing.  Good idea.  I can't offer any help (free time?  what's
that?  says I) but I can offer a hearty "best of luck!".

#include <disclaimer.h>
Matthew Palmer, Geek In Residence
http://ieee.uow.edu.au/~mjp16