Re: Request for a sponsor - lMule (Linux port of eMule)

Hi Igor,

> I'm looking for someone who is interested in sponsoring the following
> of my Debian packages:
>        - lMule (1.1.12) which basically is a Linux port of the eMule
>        Client. lMule is a file sharing tool a la KaZaA. It has a GPL
>        license which makes it really attractive	;-)

can do, but probably not in the next few days (have to work from 3 PM
'till 5 AM now, and am going to Frankfurt the next day)

Your package is Debian native (i.e. you only have a .tar.gz). Would it
be possible to have the original archive and a diff on the server?

   Simon

--
GPG Fingerprint: 040E B5F7 84F1 4FBC CEAD  ADC6 18A0 CC8D 5706 A4B4