Request for a sponsor - lMule (Linux port of eMule)

Hello

I'm looking for someone who is interested in sponsoring the following
of my Debian packages:
       - lMule (1.1.12) which basically is a Linux port of the eMule
       Client. lMule is a file sharing tool a la KaZaA. It has a GPL
       license which makes it really attractive	;-)

The unofficial versions of these packages can be obtained from:
deb http://p1107.dslnas-01.cybertron.at/debian/ unstable main
deb-src http://p1107.dslnas-01.cybertron.at/debian/ unstable main

I should probably also mention that this is my first _from_ the
scratch Debian package so it might/will not be perfect, but I hope to get
the necessary assistance here ;-)

--
With kind regards

     Igor Boehm

| Igor Boehm,                              |    .''`.     |
| IT Student and Debian user,              |   : :'  :    |
| Johannes Kepler University Linz,         |   `. `'`     |
| E-Mail Business: ij-software@cyberdsl.at |     `-       |
| E-mail Home: igor@cyberdsl.at            | The Swirl Of |
| Web: http://www.igorlinux.org            |   Freedom    |