Anyone up for a spot of sponsorship? (and perchance advocacy?)

Evening all,

I've been using Debian for quite a few years now, and felt for a long
time that I ought to contribute back to such a wonderful project. ^_^
I've been programming on and off (as a hobby, really. I'm still
a student) for much much longer than that though.

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to sponsor either or both of
yydecode[0] or netbrake[1], available from:

    deb http://liyang.ucam.org/debian/ unstable main
    deb-src http://liyang.ucam.org/debian/ unstable main

... and maybe later on advocate for me. ^_^

(FWIW, I already have my GPG key signed by an existing developer, though
not with their @debian.org address. I should be able to manage that (and
maybe a couple more) pretty easily though: we're in no short supply of
Debianites around these parts. <g>)

Much appreciated,
/Liyang -- who can be found lurking on #debian-{uk,devel} on FreeNode
[0] My own creation, which I ought to move off SF some time...:
    http://yydecode.sf.net/
[1] http://www.hping.org/netbrake/
--
.--{ Liyang HU }--{ http://nerv.cx/ }--{ Caius@Cam }--{ PGP: 7B632CB8 }--.
| +++ tukurimasyou, tukurimasyou, satte satte nani ga dekiru ka na? ++++ |