Re: Where can I get CVS space for collaborative maintenance?

On Tue, Mar 25, 2003 at 10:13:25PM +0100, Johannes Rohr wrote:
> I am co-maintaining a small package (nautilus-media) with another
> newbie maintainer. The best way to keep our work in sync would
> probably be setting up a CVS repository for that package. But since
> I'm behind a dialup line, setting it up on my box is not an option.

You could use a DynDNS service with the ddclient and set up a CVS server
which is accessible via SSH. If the package's sources are not a few MB
that should work.

We (a trio of weird geeks) are currently setting up a service at
http://mentors.debian.net. This is not exactly a CVS service but you
could later offer download of your package from there.

 Christoph

--
~
~