RE: [OT] A question for programmers - Inspiration

Hehe, I got the company to buy all three volumes!!  Suckers!! :-)

Barry deFreese
Technology Services Manager
Nike Team Sports
(949)-616-4005
Barry.deFreese@nike.com

"Technology doesn't make you less stupid; it just makes you stupid faster."
Jerry Gregoire - Former CIO at Dell