RFS: ScummVM

  I seek someone to make the upload of scummvm 0.3.0b-3 for me.

  There's only some minor changes since the upload of -2, which was
 sponsored by Tollef Fog Heen in January.

  The changelog entries are:

   * It appears I reinvented the wheel.  Start using dpatch instead of
     my own patchsystem.
   * Update Standards-Version to match current policy.
   * Tighten build-dependency on libvorbis-dev, to ensure that the binary
     will be linked against the new libvorbis0a package.  Closes: #185447.

  Signed files are available at <http://users.linpro.no/~tore/scummvm/>.

Thanks in advance,
--
Tore Anderson