Re: nautilus-media uploaded, Thanks to sponsor!

Quoting Roland Mas <lolando@debian.org> (2003-03-18 10:20:04 GMT):
> Johannes Rohr (2003-03-18 10:43:04 +0100) :
>
> > NOTE: The latest unofficial packages had Debian revision numbers >
> > 1. If you had one of them installed, you have to force a downgrade
> > to get the official package installed, since we considered it too
> > ugly to start with an epoch.
>
> There's nothing wrong with your first official package having a Debian
> revision number > 1, you know.  You just have to be careful that your
> upload includes the .orig.tar.gz (debuild -sa, in other words).

It doesn't count in this case, but occasionally I miss a revision
number between uploads. What happens with closed bugs in the 'lost'
versions?

--
Andrew Stribblehill <ads@debian.org>
Systems programmer, IT Service, University of Durham, England