Re: Really strange : my package doesn't compile from source.

Add AM_MAINTAINER_MODE to your configure.in or configure.ac, or run
./configure --enable-maintainer-mode if your ./configure script
supports it (which it probably does).

yes, it's probably some weird timestamp issue or some other
weirdness. It's not worth investigating, just do the above :)

--
Eric Dorland <dorland@lords.com>
ICQ: #61138586, Jabber: hooty@jabber.com