Re: RFC: Merging sponsoring system with wnpp

Colin,

Does this mean that I have convinced you as to the merits of this
proposal (ie. using WNPP for sponsorship requests)?

> On Mon, Mar 10, 2003 at 12:30:28PM -0500, Joe Nahmias wrote:
> > 3) Time-to-market: I believe the BTS-admins can implement this (better)
> > solution in a more expedient manner, than the nm people can decide on
> > what to do and how to do it (let alone implementing).
>
> FWIW, the BTS admins have no stake in this. wnpp is just another
> pseudo-package as far as we're concerned. I think the implementation of
> any changes there is up to debian-www.
Okay, point taken.  Maybe I should repost the proposal on
debian-www@l.d.o and gauge the reaction there... While we're on the
topic, who would need to be asked to modify the wnpp emails to include
the RFS category? the list-admins?

Joe Nahmias, DD wannabe