Re: A new package which I would like to add to Debian

Checking the license on some software the I would like to add.
Does this copyright meet the debian requirements.  I'm thinking this package
would end up in "non-free" if it does qualify.

/*********** Copyright Notice *************/

	The ARB software and documentation are not in the public domain.
	External functions used by ARB are the proporty of, their respective
	authors. This release of the ARB program and documentation may not
	be sold, or incorporated into a commercial product, in whole or in
	part without the expressed written consent of the Technical
	University of Munich and of its supervisors
	Oliver Strunk & Wolfgang Ludwig.

	All interested parties may redistribute the ARB as
	long as all copies are accompanied by this
	documentation,  and all copyright notices remain
	intact.  Parties interested in redistribution must do
	so on a non-profit basis, charging only for cost of
	media.

	THE AUTHORS OF ARB GIVE NO WARRANTIES,
	EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED FOR THE SOFTWARE AND
	DOCUMENTATION PROVIDED, INCLUDING,
	BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTY OF
	MERCHANTABILITY AND WARRANTY OF
	FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.