Re: sponsor for btn4ws gimp-perl plug-in needed

On 22/02/2003 Jan Dittberner wrote:
> I packaged my gimp-perl plugin btn4ws.pl and need a sponsor to include
> it in the debian distribution. The package is available at
>
> http://www.dittberner.info/file/btn4ws_0.6-1_all.deb

Normally a sponsor doesn't need the .deb. He needs .orig.tar.gz,
.diff.gz and .dsc. You should _never_ only provide a .deb.
According to the debian free software guidelines, you have to provide
always the sources. And the sources are .orig.tar.gz (which should be
the original source package), .diff.gz and .dsc (both are created at
dpkg-buildpackage).

bye
 mejo

--