Re: manpages to different packages

David Grant wrote:

I have looked at the manpage of dh_installman as well as debhelper, and I thought this might work:

dh_installman -pcamserv debian/camserv.1
dh_installman -pcamserv-relay debian/camserv-relay.1

That didn't work, so then I also tried this:

dh_installman -pcamserv -Xcamserv-relay debian/camserv.1
dh_installman -pcamserv-relay -Xcamserv debian/camserv-relay.1

Okay, I think I've looked everywhere that I know of...can anyone fill in the blanks for me?

Thanks,

Dammit, looks like I found the solution to my own problem:

I needed to create camserv.manpages and camserv-relay.manpages files which list the manpages to install for each binary package. Sorry for those who replied.

--

David J. Grant
M.A.Sc. Candidate