Seeking Sponsorship

Hello,

Although I am seeking sponsorship, there is no software that I
personally would like to package. I am open to suggestions. I have
significant background in C++ & Perl, but I've little experience with
packages.

I would like to clean up some of the existing packages. I regularly use
the the kernel build tools (kernel-package), and I can see some
improvements that could go in there.  I am also interested in apt &
deity development.

Cheers,
Brian