Re: check my debian package (smarty)..

It was 2003-01-03 22:55 when Yven Leist wrote:

> > from package - only 24 colors for icon is too small.
>
> Does anyone know the reason for this limitation? I've looked at the menu
> info page, but couldn't find anything explanatory there.

I think that it is 8bit color systems - if you have 256 colors then you can
count each one (when I used AmigaOS I had 4bit grey desktop - every color
was needed).

--
Marcin 'Szczepan|Hrw' Juszkiewicz
mailto: marcin<at>amiga<dot>pl goto: http://users.stone.pl/szczepan/

        "To be or not to be that is the question.":
         every programmer knows the answer $2b or (not $2b) is $ff.