Re: what to do with binary conffiles ?

On Wed, Jul 31, 2002 at 08:52:01AM +0200, Eric Van Buggenhaut wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 30, 2002 at 12:24 -0500, Mark Brown wrote:

> > This is an error.  *Nothing* outside of /etc should be a conffile.  See
> > policy 11.7.2.

> We're talking about conffiles here. Please see Policy 11.7.1: Definitions

That looks buggy.  I'm having a hard time thinking of any cases where
you'd want to make something a conffile without it also being a
configuration file.

In any case, the files in question are certainly configuration files.

> Please CC'me on reply

If you want to be CCed on replies don't set Mail-Follwup-To: to point to
the list only.