Re: gcc-3.0 problem on ARM

Hi,

On Thu, May 09, 2002 at 04:51:43PM +0100, Phil Brooke wrote:
> > > Assuming that an uploaded gcc-3.0 can compile searchandrescue on the arm
> > > okay, would the buildd eventually revisit it?
> > I think they do ... but if you are desperate, and don't have a new
> > upload scheduled soon, you can always ask nicely on the debian-arm
> > list.
> I don't think I'm desperate enough about this to disrupt people working on
> getting the new stable distribution out.... :-)

it's not difficult to requeue stuff, just mail the arch list ...
debian-arm for your case. the buildd maintainers usuallyr ead it
(at least i do with -arm, other buildd maintainers wouldn't act
like that, whatever) and do whatever needs to be done pretty
easily/quickly, you shouldn't expect long waiting time periods.

so long
Othmar