Re: where to place a .xsl file ?

On Fri, May 24, 2002 at 02:06:13PM -0400, Colin Walters wrote:
> I put the xml-resume-library's .xsl files in
> /usr/share/sgml/xml-resume-library/xsl.
>
> Maybe a better place is /usr/share/xml-resume-library/xsl, though.  Any
> other opinions?

Probably you meant /usr/share/xml/xml-resume-library/xsl. We have no
policy actually covering this paths (FHS doesn't mention it yet), but if
you want to be consistent with the /usr/share/sgml path ...

Cheers.

--
Stefano Zacchiroli - undergraduate student of CS @ Univ. Bologna, Italy
zack@cs.unibo.it | ICQ# 33538863 | http://www.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro