Re: Trouble with shared libraries

  hi,
  I don't want disturb anybody... but already disturbing... :)
Do you know, how can i help in the translate job? Some days ago, i have
posted a message about my hope to help the community... i have received
some messages, but no one help me as i need.
  In the Debian Home Page, this list is mentioned for newbies that want
to become a devel man. So, somebody said me about start with translate.
  How? another mailing-list?

  thanks.

On Fri, 2002-05-03 at 09:51, Cajus Pollmeier wrote:
> Am Freitag, 3. Mai 2002 12:55 schrieben Sie:
>
> Hello Junichi.
>
> > Are you the upstream to the package too ?
>
> No. The package is sgi's failsafe, it doesn't use libtool and I'm unable to
> patch it to do so in a reasonable time frame. Thats why I'm asking questions
> on debian-mentors. If there's a clean, simple solution, I'd prefere that.
>
> You may want to look at their makefiles. The original package can be found on
> http://oss.sgi.com/projects/failsafe/ -> CVS. I've modified it to fit
> debian's needs and split it into about 10 deb's. Now I'm lucky that it
> builds. Perhaps you might assist me when putting libtool in there.
>
> Greetings,
> -Cajus
>

> --

		  Marcelo Leal
	     Analista de Suporte Unix
	  Tecnologia em Operação e Redes
Cia de Processamento de Dados do Rio Grande do Sul