Re: New package

The reason I wrote the program was to have a convenient way of reminding
me of simple things...Like when the laundry is going to be finished,
water is boiling, etc.  I'm a very forgetful person :)

at alone isn't sufficient, as Matt mentioned.

You can find the script up at:
http://atlee.ca/alarm_applet

It requires python-gtk and optionally python-gnome (I wrote it first as
a panel applet, so the vanilla gtk interface still needs some work)

It doesn't use at as a backend, although it could (should?).  I didn't
see why since I'd have to update the count down every second anyway.

Cheers,
Chris