remstats, RRDtool-based monitor that can launch alerts: looking for sponsor

[cc: me, for I'm not on debian-mentors, thanks]

Hello!

I'm NM and "only" waiting for DAM Aproval. Since if been waiting for
about 3 months now, I will try too get my packages in via a sponsor.

So. If you are interested:

http://silverlock.dgim.crc.ca/remstats/
for the homepage

http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?archive=no\&bug=77533
for the RFP/ITP

http://n.ethz.ch/student/robertjo/download/debian/
for the packages.

Ralf Treinen has accepted remstats and bcp for my T&S but you can
critizise as much as you want ;-] Or even upload it for me ;-]

    Robert.

--
The price of success in philosophy is triviality.
		-- C. Glymour.