Re: debconf

Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> writes:

> Bob Hilliard wrote:
> > Template: dict-web1913/reconf
> > Type: note
>
> Is your description field really indented by one character?

     Yes, and that was the problem.  I have deleted that one space,
and everything works as advertised.

     Thanks.  I need to RTFMMC
                            |\
                            |  CAREFULLY
                            MORE

     With Type: note, will the installation pause for user input
(Press [Enter]), or, if I want to be sure the user sees it, should I
make it a different type and ask for user input?

Bob
--
   _
  |_)  _  |_       Robert D. Hilliard      <hilliard@debian.org>