Problems with debconf files - corrected

     I wrote:

>      I have the files dict-web1913.config  dict-web1913.templates in
> ../debian.  After running debuild, these files, and control, are in
> ../debian/dict-web1939/DEBIAN.

     That should have been:
     I have the files dict-web1913.config and dict-web1913.templates in
../debian.  After running debuild, these files, and control, are in
../debian/dict-web1913/DEBIAN.
                    ^^

     I asked:
> Are the "unknown-control-file" errors normal for lintian files?

     That should have been:

Are the "unknown-control-file" errors normal for debconf files?

Bob
--
   _
  |_)  _  |_       Robert D. Hilliard      <hilliard@debian.org>