Re: request for sponsor upload of a wmaker dock app

Martin Godisch (godisch@tcs.inf.tu-dresden.de) wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I wrote a small dock application for WindowMaker and built it into a
> little Debian package. It's a kind of graphical version of the program
> worklog. Now I want to ask whether some of you would be so kind and upload
> it into the distribution. I'm willing to maintain and improve the package.
>
> http://wwwtcs.inf.tu-dresden.de/~godisch/debian/
>
> Thank you!

If no one else has already done so, I'd like to sponsor this package
(after some minor issues are solved :-)

Gordon

--
Gordon Fraser                   Obviously I was either onto something,
gordon@freakzone.net            or on something.  -- Larry Wall on the